The 2010 Genesis Coupe is introduced with rear-wheel drive sports coupe featuring two performance-focused engines, a 212 horsepowers 2.0 liters turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a range-topping all-aluminum 306 horsepowers, DOHC 3.8 liters V6 engine.
The Genesis Coupe is also unmistakably linked to several Hyundai concept cars. The powerful curves, surface detail, and "Z" bodyside lines come straight from the HCD9 Talus and the HCD8 sports coupe. Genesis Coupe's arching roofline and tapering greenhouse highlight the exterior profile and emphasize the car's broad shoulders and wide stance. Genesis Coupe rides on standard 18 inches alloy wheels or optional 19 inches wheels, both delivering a bold stance and aggressive handling.
* Type of engine (two choices): Turbocharged 4 Cylinder and V6
* Displacement: 2.0 Liters (Turbo 4 cyl); 3.8 Liters (V6)
* Horsepower 223 @ 6,000 rpm (4 cyl); 310 @ 6,000 rpm (V6)
* Top Speed: 137 mph (4 cyl); 149 mph (V6)
* Curb Weigh: 3439 lbs (4 cyl); 3549 lbs (V6)
(4 cyl); (V6)